bartontitus
Inviato il: Giovedì, 25-Lug-2019, 05:47
Quote Post

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 117

Your day arrives and your
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Transit is a short wheelbase model that's not going to fit also half your belongings inside it. Didn't the rental gentleman know you meant a version of those really big ones? Or maybe it is big - a version of those big ones with the box to the back, known as any Luton van.

They certainly have loads of room, but if your Luton doesn't have a very tail lift, be prepared for plenty of awkward heavy lifting - there're a lot higher started than a panel van.

Vans may not end up being the most exciting
vehicles in the universe, but they sure as hell are a lot of the most useful vehicles close to. You can drive almost all of them on a motor vehicle license, they are pretty easy to touch, don't use much more fuel than a car and can have anything from moderate to help colossal amounts of living space inside.

You just need to know
what you need : SWB, LWB, Luton or perhaps something else?

I've been surrounding the block where vans come to mind - from my initial rental experiences where Used to do exactly what I described above and called for a Transit-sized van - to my present situation, where I own a
and have driven a lot of.

Incidentally, the last time POST moved house the van I hired was written off the day before my booking, so I ended up with a slightly smaller one. The result was an extra 250-mile around trip, as the load space
was a metre quicker and I couldn't suit everything in...
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 0 (0 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0792 ]   [ 21 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]

Skin Created by PuMa²
.:CopyRight 2003 © RA TechCenter, RAA:.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter