abbottsimon
Inviato il: Mercoledì, 11-Set-2019, 08:38
Quote Post

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 118

That heel cage, midsole, internal lining, and solid rubber outsole
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
are also done within Grey. A Silver Swoosh provides a perfect color balance that finishes heli-copter flight shoe. So, why add the TPU webbed overlay into the toe box of a strong already stellar shoe? To put it simply, it was added to set-up the ultimate in longevity and support.

In addition to the current new design element, the Hyperdunk continues to work with the innovative Nike technological know-how of Flywire and LunarLite Foam. These two technologies used on one shoe provide on the list of lightest and strongest basketball
on the market. Flywire technology utilizes high-strength threads which might be contained within two separate layers of TPU and permits the foot to mold naturally to it.

The actual result is a comfortable still stable fit. The optimal cushioning
system in the shoe's single is highlighted by LunarLite Foam, any technology that took a number of years to perfect. This Nike technology is quite soft and allows for that impact of the foot being spread out more consistently. The LunarLite unit is situated in the forefoot with the midsole of the Hyperdunk.

The Nike Hyperdunk 2011 will be the product of several numerous work by Nike plus it's top technological boot designers. This brand new try to find the shoe has also taken numerous work before it could be implemented. The new TPU overlay
that now occupies the toe box in the shoe elevates the Hyperdunk to another level in appearance and performance design. Nike shoes for basketball just always get better and greater.

I have been an avid sneakerhead for 40 several years. From running shoes to my true passion, golf ball shoes, I own more frames of shoes than I'll count. Nike, Adidas, Within Armour, and Reebok are shedding some pretty sick kicks right this moment. If
are like a sneakerhead including me, you truly can't bide time until tomorrow when news of your new sneaker drop will probably be announced.
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 1 (1 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0997 ]   [ 20 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]

Skin Created by PuMa²
.:CopyRight 2003 © RA TechCenter, RAA:.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter